The Miners News is a bi-monthly (6 issues annually) newspaper covering national and international mining, including hard rock, coal and aggregates.
Since we publish only six times a year, our coverage is more in-depth than other papers. We also feature coverage on companies that service the mining industry.
The Miners News welcomes press releases on company news, products, personnel changes, etc. We have contributing writers supplying us with current information on:
- Articles on domestic and international mining, and how management tackles the challenges facing them.
- Articles by professionals on what's happening in mine finance.
- Articles by lawyers on the changing face of law and how it affects mining.
- Articles that look beyond the surface, and cover the political and security challenges of mining overseas.
- Miners News is the only publication that covers the women who make the mining industry work.
- Miners News talks to the newsmakers. We interview congressmen, senators, presidential candidates and even the President of the United States. We learn about trends and gain insights that the papers only cover a year from now.
- What other miners are doing and how it applies to your own mine.
- Expert views on the political climate in Washington and what it means to you.
- Miners News looks at safety, how to stay abreast of the regulation, and how to make safety improve your bottom line.
- PURCHASING ADVICE
- Articles on factors to be considered in making a purchase for a mine. Articles are targeted to the professionals who have to make purchasing decisions.
- Our most popular regular article is on mining history. This light-hearted look at our industry is a "must read" for everyone.
- Circulation figures listed with: Standard Rate & Data service (SRDS). Gale Directory of Publication & Broadcast Media, Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory, and Bacon's Information, Inc.
- Includes mining company CEOs, executive officers, and managers, employees at mines, mining headquarters, service and exploration companies, geologists, engineers, and mining service businesses.
- BONUS DISTRIBUTION
- Distributed at 30 to 35 mining related international trade shows throughout the year.